Which ÖSD certificate do I need to study in Austria?

02. July 2018

ÖSD certificates are recognized as proof of German language competence by all Austrian and many German universities. The level required (B2, C1, C2) depends on the respective university, as well as the study program you choose. Your university admissions office is the best point of contact for the level of certification required.

Related articles