I lost my certificate, what can I do?

02. July 2018

Please contact the ÖSD exam centre where the exam took place. After receiving a written declaration, your exam centre can request a duplicate from ÖSD. In exceptional cases (if your exam centre no longer exists), contact the ÖSD directly. Please include a written declaration of loss with all relevant information added under the subject “Bitte um Duplikat” via email to duplikat@osd.at.

The issuing of a duplicate is subject to postage and handling charges. Please note that a duplicate can only be requested within five years after original issue.

Related articles