Under the banner of climate protection
Award from the Energieforum Kärnten
“Green ÖSD” also means setting an example! We proudly bear the “Award for Sustainability” from the Energieforum Kärnten. This award confirms our commitment to environmental protection and our sense of responsibility at all levels of the company. The ÖSD is an award-bearing partner of the Energieforum Kärnten, a cross-industry platform for the sustainable use of resources.
Our mission is also to assume our responsibility for climate protection. We strive to make our organizational processes and exam procedures sustainable and to minimize our ecological footprint. By integrating eco-friendly practices into our daily operations, we want to make a positive contribution to climate change mitigation and encourage our partners to make sustainable choices as well.
At the same time, our vision is to play a pioneering role in the field of climate protection. We want to continuously improve our processes and implement sustainable solutions to reduce our energy consumption, minimize waste and promote environmentally friendly alternatives. By raising awareness of environmental issues among our employees and partners, we want to contribute to a change in awareness and enable a sustainable future for generations to come.
As Österreichisches Sprachdiplom German (ÖSD), we take the issue of climate protection very seriously and therefore integrate several environmentally friendly practices into our daily operations:
Steps we take:
- Digitalization: We are increasingly relying on digital solutions to reduce paper consumption. Documents, registration forms and communications are preferably provided in electronic form.
- Transport and mobility: We encourage our employees to use public transport or environmentally friendly transport options to reduce CO2 emissions from private transport. Wherever possible, we support the establishment of carpooling, company cars are/have been replaced by e-cars, and charging is climate-neutral at our own charging stations via specially built photovoltaic systems.
- Online training: For the training of prospective ÖSD examiners, we offer online training throughout the year to minimize our environmental footprint.
Customer relationship management and communication:
- We communicate continuously via digital communication channels. This is primarily done via mailings, newsletters, our website, and social media.
- Role model: As an organization, we want to act as a role model ourselves by actively exemplifying environmentally friendly behaviour. In this way, we want to motivate our employees and partners to also act in an environmentally conscious manner and to orient themselves towards sustainable practices.
- We are committed to continuously looking for new opportunities and measures to further minimize our ecological footprint and make a positive contribution to climate protection.