I am a third-country national. Which ÖSD exam should I take?

02. May 2019

Third-country nationals are required to fulfil Module 1 of the Integration Agreement. In order for it to be fulfilled, you must prove language competence in German at level A2 by taking an integration exam (for instance ÖSD Integration Exam A2).
Please note: Aside from this regulation, you must prove German language skills on level A2 before applying for a residence permit for the first time.

Related articles